eFactoryPro 3.0
277 results found
-
Asset ID appear in the task summary
It would be helpful if the asset ID could appear in the task summary
5 votesThis has been released to production on 4.26.2016!
-
Viewing
On the work order summary page I'm not able to scroll sideways. There is no side bar therefore I cant see the entire page.
2 votescompleted ·
Adminryan gardner
(Technical Support Specialist II, Advanced Technology Services, Inc.)
responded
This sounds as though there may be an issue with either your browser or the resolution at which your computer is set. Please contact the service desk at 309.693.4001 and they should be able to resolve this issue.
-
Additions to the PO Detail Report
In the Purchase Order Detail report, it does not show open quantity or quantity on order. Additional request to add columns for Material Group, Manufacturer, and Noun (Searchable from Received From and Received To)
6 votesThe fields Qty Ordered, Total Qty Received, Qty, Material Group, Manufacturer, Noun, Received by, and Received To appears on the Purchase Order Detail Report in Production.
-
Create a Balanced Scorecard
Create a Balanced Scorecard to use internally with the leadership team to identify under-performing sites.
4 votes -
Need functionality to un-release purchase requisitions
This is a function performed daily and is essential to buyers operating efficiently
5 votes -
Summary page UP status
We noticed that on the work order Summary page under malfunction type that there is no Up status. This is a problem when closing out work orders.
1 voteCompleting because the field for Malfunction type is used to show the status of the work order and not the equipment. Equipment malfunction is seen through the malfunction tab.
-
Log in issues
The system doesn't change to a different technician when you first log in under your own name. The system logs in under the last person that used the computer and not the tech who signed in.
1 votecompleted ·
Adminryan gardner
(Technical Support Specialist II, Advanced Technology Services, Inc.)
responded
Thank you for expressing your concern!
This can be remedied by ensuring each user logs off the system when done with the task at hand instead of just closing the browser. If the user does not logoff of the system, it is possible for the site to load a cached (or locally stored) page which will show the incorrect username.
If you have any other questions or concerns, please be sure to let us know!
-
3 votes
-
I need to see "HELP" in the upper right corner of eFactory 3.0 portal
Please add "HELP" to the dropdown in the upper right corner of eFactorypro 3.0. This link should direct to support.efactorypro.com.
2 votesThis has been completed.
-
Need a way to report on the buyer who executed the PO
Currently only able to report on the buyer assigned to the site and not the buyer whom completed the work
2 votesCompleted
-
I need to be able to specify if a malfunction was DOWN or REDUCED.
In the eFactoryPro 2.0, I was able to classify a malfunction/work order as a DOWN work order. In eFactoryPro 3.0, everything is only listed as being UP after a repair. How do I know if it was a down or reduced work order?
6 votesAdd a new field (Malfunction Type) to the Task Summary Screen, and implement the following validation: DOWN OR REDUCED value required upon task completion if malfunction start AND stop times recorded. Can’t be NULL OR Ambiguous
This issue is resolved 4/4/2016
PBI 25633
-
It would be nice if eFP automatically determined and flagged a task as planned.
I'm already adding steps and changing the planned start and stop dates on the task. Could the system could use this criteria to determine if a task was "planned".
3 votes -
A report to show material receipts and issues.
I need to be able to view material transactions in a mass report (similar to MB51 in SAP).
4 votes -
I need a Report for pulling mass Purchase Order data out of eFactoryPro 3.0
I am in need of a report that can be ran out of eFactoryPro 3.0 and easily exported into an excel format. We would use this report on a daily basis to view information for all open purchase orders.
4 votesThe report is currently in Production
File→Reports→Purchase Order Detail
PBI 24828
-
The ability to correct downtime/malfunctions when reviewing work orders.
When reviewing work orders, it'd be nice to be able to correct what was entered by the technician from the work order malfunction tab. Currently I have to click into the task and then into the malfunction tab to make changes.
2 votesCompleted on PBI 25633 and in Production
Add a new field (Malfunction Type) to the Task Summary Screen, and implement the following validation: DOWN OR REDUCED value required upon task completion if malfunction start AND stop times recorded. Can’t be NULL OR Ambiguous
4/4/2016
-
I need a way to enter Meter Readings into eFactoryPro 3.0
I need to be able to enter meter readings, and have my customer enter meter readings from the customer portal.
1 voteDevelopment has been completed, tested, and released into the production environment.
-
Bundle Purchase Orders
I'd like to see a way from a administrators view in the CMMS to bundle items from multiple purchase orders into a single purchase order.
3 votesThis has been completed and released into production.
- Don't see your idea?


