We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Equipment in Work module needs an additional field to identify "At Risk" equipment.

Adding a field for "At Risk" Equipment allows filtering out these assets to support Design for Reliability Process on the Reliability Maturity Pyramid process. This should have functionality to be mass updated with the Master Equipment list load and able to be modified easily by the site Planner/Scheduler Role.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Operator Performed Maintenance sub-type should be available for MCRT type work orders.

Customer has requested all down work orders use sub-types to track responsibility for assets being down. The "Operator Performed Maintenance" sub type cannot be added to a MCRT work order. We need this sub-type to be available to MCRT work orders. Can have changed so it is available on MCRT?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

After further review with the site, it seems there is a little confusion on this request.

"Operator error" the Operator causes the problem. "Operator performed maintenance" the Operator fixes the problem. The site is trying to use the sub-types to distinguish between who is responsible for resolving an issue and any extended downtime that occurred.

An example of "operator performed maintenance" 3rd shift operator has a non-maintenance machine issue related to training or experience that prevents running the machine. So, the machine sits idle with a down work order submitted. 1st shift operator arrives and being more experienced is able to fix the issue and begins running the machine.

This functionality will also be useful as our Operator-Performed Maintenance (OPM) program continues to grow within ATS. I am reopening the request to discuss further with our teams.

4. Determine type of job by work order on the review tab

If we can add type of job performed by work order as for example: Electric, Mechanic, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, Electronic, Lubrication, Coolant. We can determine Downtime & MTTR due to each of these, by plant, area, or technician. With this we can understand development needs by plant, area or technician, so we can set the trainings needed for our people and also track its effectiveness on each specific case

12 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Training  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Great suggestion! There is projects currently in place to tackle this exact issue. We are redefining the skills and skillsets for technicians, equipment, and for job requirements. These 3 will work together to specify development requirements for technicians and provide us with skillset requirements based on equipment requirements.

5. Task View

When I scroll down to look for a particular task and find and open the task, I found the task list jumps back to top of the list and then I have to scroll through the list again to find what I was looking for. I suppose if I noted the task number it would not be that big of an issue, but it would be handy if the list just stayed in the position that I stopped. Really a pain when you have multiple Work Orders.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Period Capacity Select all feature

Select all on period capacity – able to select all will be able to move all over to execution faster

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. To add a field for indicate if a Pm was audited

One opportunity that we see in e-Factory is that the system doesn´t have a field for to indicate if the PM was audited. We are suggesting a field as a check mark and with this, to get the option in a report for to verify quickly how many pm´s were audited. The field may be add to Shift turn over report.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add "Planned Start Date" filters to work order report

When printing work orders, the current report does not allow for the specific week or period. Please add date filters for planned start date so that batch prints are directly related to the work being done.

16 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Fix time and day entry for android tablets

Fix this so that when used in landscape mode, the date and time entry doesn't show up in a tiny corner of your screen.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Client  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Predictive maintenance as PD, not PM in Task

Predictive maintenance Task Category in a Task Template shows up as PM Activity Type in the Task rather than PD Activity Type. Need to differentiate between the two Activity Types.

27 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  10 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Parent-Child Asset Relation Functionality

Need to have a parent-child relationship function added to the system. This is necessary for metrics, as if a child asset goes down, that is where the WO is put to. The parent asset is affected as a whole, though, so downtime needs to be considered there as well.

21 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Client  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. RCA Trigger App on Power BI

All sites should have an RCA trigger Document filled out by this point. Being able to create a report or app on power bi to quickly see if any RCA's have been triggered in the current month is a great time saving tool. Can we have a template created that sites can then use that addresses safety, Failure count, Downtime, Cost, etc. in accordance with the RCA Trigger Template from the Standards and Assessments page?

a mock up has been created at this link:
    https://app.powerbi.com/groups/me/reports/40e32eec-836a-4f7c-baa9-32f0dc704dc4?ctid=786b8a42-d6d2-45f9-ac36-b35652395f2a

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Down & Reduced in Tasks

Down and Reduced drop down. Can we have only open tasks show, instead of all. I have to go in and uncheck completed, reviewed, etc.

11 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Create a report in Power BI for Mexico´s Labor

The idea is to create a report in Power BI where the sites can review the Technician´s Labor. This idea was created via e-mail last 4/4/2018. Michael Vincent created the reported and he added it into the Application section in Power BI but unfortunately the report is not working as we expected. We saw some opportunities, for example, when you select the report by month for an specific site, we can not see all the technician´s labor. Please contact to me if you have any question or doubt.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Need a way to see work order waiting on parts to be consumed.

Is there a way to add a filter/report to make it easier to see these? I am at a new location and all of our parts are not loaded yet so we have to add the new part and then purchasing has to set up new 100 number and then add stock and then the WO can be closed after consuming material. As it is I have to go through each work order individually looking for these issues. Would be less time consuming if I could run a report or export and filter for these issues first thing of each…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portal  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Tech Portal: Add Predictive Support and Personnel tracking

The tracking of Predictive equipment cases and personnel is a very manual process right now that involves spreadsheets, SharePoint and Outlook.

We also don't have a process in place to effectively track the process from problems documented, to work orders created, repairs effected and cost savings/avoidance tied back to the original issue or root cause.

This will reduce man-hours needed for the current process and improve the tracking of program effectiveness and BI metrics.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Control Center: Add Escalation condition for nuisance failures / high part spend

I would like to have an alert like an escalation for when a piece of equipment has X amount of failures in Y amount of time

Or when the cost of repair is above a set amount.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base